Why are we satisfied with a vague protest?

 Animal rights activists: No testing on animals.


Governor Ralph Northam has signed the Humane Cosmetics Act, which prohibits those who manufacture cosmetic products from contracting or conducting their product testing to be done on animals in Commonwealth areas after January 1, 2022. This law will also end the sale of cosmetics that have been tested on animals for profit.

https://www.klkntv.com/virginia-is-now-the-4th-state-to-ban-cosmetic-animal-testing/


Catholics on aborted fetal tissue use in (apparently all, including medical) products: "There is still such a thing as a stiff letter to the Times! I'll take that vaccine now."

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for this blog and for all of your posts. Hearing your voice in the midst of all this strengthens me and helps me know I'm not alone in how I am trying to make sense of so much of the chaos around us these days! I will pray for you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I need prayers! Praying for you and all my readers as well!

      Delete