Some legitimate information that's being withheld

My friend Leila Miller has put together some important pieces that need to be looked into regarding the pandemic's origins, Dr. Fauci's role, the responses, and Bill Gates: Maybe We Are Not Angry Enough. Please go to LeilaMiller.net* to read this post. 

It's no good calling every question a conspiracy theory and then dismissing it. We have to be informed. I suggest taking the time to go through each aspect (article, video) that she includes in this post and look at the sources, not just the claims.

Is gain of function research inherently dangerous? What is Dr. Fauci's connection to the Wuhan lab and to the pandemic? Who is Bill Gates? What are his connections to every single global health care initiative and institution? What are his connections to major media outlets? 

Read the whole thing at LeilaMiller.net* (and read or watch the embedded things!).

*I have removed the link to Leila's post because I think it was causing my site here to be flagged as dangerous (for "ads that are misleading or potential phishing" -- which obviously her post is not, nor does my site have ads). We will see if the problem is remedied. But I really do urge you to take the time to copy and paste her URL and go read for yourself! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this. I hope that this information is being archived safely somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad more people are learning about this. We have known this stuff for a year but only because we were willing to give the”conspiracy theorists” a hearing. Now whenever I hear the left or the media (same thing) accusing us of something I become fairly sure it is exactly what they are guilty of! Angry enough, I think. The problem is how to direct my anger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-why-isnt-dr-fauci-investigated-for-his-role-in-covid-pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're putting this up. The Nicholas Wade article is so thorough, well researched and thought-out.

    My brother told me yesterday there's a new vaccine coming out of India, made without any human fetal anything and not mRNA, but the regular way vaccines are usually made. I haven't had time to look into it yet. Of course, there's always the issue that these hastily developed vaccines might cause problems, but I'm glad to hear somebody's trying to do the nice.

    ReplyDelete