Justice and War: Ukraine and Russia

A couple of weeks ago I offered a short list of readings, to assist with sorting out the fundamental issues in Eastern Europe and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I was and continue to be skeptical about the quality of the information we are given, while of course wishing to be informed. 

Today I want to be sure that readers here connect with what my husband, Phil Lawler, has written on the subject -- a three-part essay that gives perspective on the strategic and moral issues (especially from our perspective in the US as we contemplate involvement in what could, frighteningly, become World War III) but also the religious ones, which are fundamental to understanding what is going on, and will not be widely reported.

You will find all three parts of his analysis linked in this last one: Justice and War in Ukraine—Part III: The crucial religious dimension.


2 comments:

  1. Hasn't anybody read this? I did - it was very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did. I loved his articles. Thanks for directing us to them.

    ReplyDelete